Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Some extended Family


So this is Liam and Julian, they are my oldest brothers kids. Liam is 4 years old and Julian is almost 2 (he will be 2 in July). They are so funny, they came over to the house one day to hang out with Vic and I.
Aww, look they love each other. They are the sweetest most well behaved boys.


So check out the size of Baxter's head compared to Julian's head. Baxter is really well behaved around little kids. Baxter was giving Julian a smooch on the cheek.
Here is Julian at his older sister's soccer game. I love the hair, his mom and dad have some really cute kids.


So here is Liam, don't you love his sweatshirt it says "Future President", so cute!! He has got such a funny personality to him. He will tell you if he is in a bad mood or if he is happy. I love the cheesy smile in the above picture.
As you see here, she won't give up without a fight!


So here is the "The Star Soccer Player", Barrett. She is the best soccer player in the state of Texas. Well, I think she is and I think everyone else would agree with me too!! She has got real talent and she knows it too!

No comments: