Saturday, August 16, 2008

Well...summer is over (well for me) :(


So my summer is officially over, and its kind of sad. I felt like I really never had a break but that's okay I can manage. Going to back work is always so tiring at the beginning but then it gets better. The house has had some trouble. The A/C broke in the late late in the evening...so Vic ran to Wal-mart and bought a window unit for the night. I can't sleep when its like 80 inside the house. Luckily we had it fixed the very next day. Then a pipe split in the wall, so we had a plumber come over and fix basically all the plumbing problems in the house. Fortunately he was very very reasonable price and I highly recommend him. So they say things happen in "3's" I really hope that's not true only because we have had only two major problems happen so that means if what they say is true then "holy canoli" we are in for another one. So the wedding is coming up in their near future Wahoo!!!!! Let's say Vic and I are very excited about what's approaching and ready for a serious vacation.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashley- I understand completely the feeling of where did summer go... I go back tomorrow also.
I love this pic of the two of you... you look great as always.

mommyof2 said...

You look so great girl, I hope you had a great summer and I would love to get together soon. Miss you so much