Friday, June 27, 2008

Update on Garden

So it has been about 3 weeks since I have updated on how our garden is doing. Things are really growing fast.
Our tomato plants are huge since the last time I placed a picture of them on here.


The potato plants are finally sprouting and all of our pepper plants have peppers on them. We have already started eating some of the peppers and they are really tasty.

Cute little potato plant...





Green Bell Pepper



Our cantaloupe plants have really started to spread out and get alot larger, no fruit yet but I have read it takes time.

Cantaloupe Plants


My best friend and I went to the local Farmers Market downtown and got some fresh produce for really cheap....well I bought a pineapple and read if you plant the top of a pineapple in the ground it will produce pineapple the next year, so I have decided to try it and see how it goes.



More Basil


More Cilantro

No comments: