Friday, July 4, 2008

Kitchen Renovation

So Vic and I have been working very hard to get the kitchen somewhat done. Before the kitchen had white walls and ugly wallpaper border that took forever to take off even with wallpaper stripper. I decided to paint the the walls an Olive Green color which turned out really pretty and it took a while because there was a huge dent in the wall (from previous owners) that I had to repair.
Behind those pictures is where the HUGE dent in the wall was, I repaired it and looks like new!



Vic decided that he wanted to put up some crown molding himself which I have heard is really hard if you don't have the right tools or you cut them wrong, but Vic did a great job.

Vic putting up crown molding, he got pretty frustrated with the whole process but it turned out great!

No comments: