Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July Weekend!!!!!!

So 4th of July weekend was good. Vic and I went to my mom's house on Sunday with the rest of the family and had a pool party and a huge cookout. It was fun......the food was good. Below you will see some pictures of my nieces a nephews. They are super duper cute. Vic was a bit grumpy but he was out late the night before so I guess it was okay.....





Julian, looking as cute as ever..


Barrett and Liam acting funny for the camera



Kim and Charlotte smiling for the camera..

Steve and Julian hanging out in the pool...

Natalie and Julian


Charlotte looking super duper cute in her pink swimsuit


Another picture of a very fashionable Charlotte


Barrett and her purple dolphin friend


Got this picture of my mamma taking the big plunge into the pool




Overall it was a very good weekend. From firecrackers to cannonballs it was a fun weekend. Hopefully next week I can finish the painting, but that's highly unlikely.

2 comments:

KimDoll said...

Great pics, Ashley! I love the one of your mom. What a great shot!

Unknown said...

Ashley- All the kidos are just so cute in your family. I have enjoyed reading about how you, Vic, the family and dogs are doing. However... there is one thing missing- where are pics of you? I hope to hear from you soon. Hope all the wedding planning is going well for you.