Friday, March 20, 2009

Honeymoon!!!!

Well Vic and I finally went on our honeymoon. It was absolutely amazing. The beach has got to be my favorite place to be in the whole world. Listening to the waves roll in is such a peaceful and relaxing sound. We boarded both the dogs up at our vet, which really turned out to be horrible. Baxter came back and he was unable to bark. We figured that he must have barked the whole time that he became hoarse. The only time he does bark is if he is locked in his crate at home, so that means he must have been in a crate the entire time we were gone. Wow close to $300 for a hoarse dog, what a bargain (yeah right). I was pretty upset that he was kept in that condition but its really hard to find people who are willing to let a 150lb dog and a 60 lb dog come stay with them for a long period of time. So who knows....Back to the honeymoon. Vic and I took this really cool hike in the rain forest. It was a pretty serious hike, we made it up until the point we found a skull hanging on the tree. Yep that's right...no typo I said "skull". So we quickly hurried back to our resort. We took a ferry over to this very small island in the middle of the ocean. We stayed there all day and swam, sprawled out at the beach and relaxed. The water was crystal clear and I kept telling myself, if I were ever able to have a vacation home it would be on a secluded beach in the middle of no where. When I get pictures downloaded I will post them to here. Hope all of you are well and hope to talk to all of you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see some honeymoon pics.